- Why Bayer
- Students and Graduates
- How to join us
- Video Center
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- Contact us
Excellent perspectives at a global player
Bayer is a global chemical and pharmaceutical company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech materials. It is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
At Bayer, we combine a professional, cosmopolitan approach with a culture of social responsibility. This special culture has developed over many decades, helping Bayer become one of the most attractive employers in the industrial sector.
Business operations are the responsibility of our three subgroups:
- Bayer HealthCare is among the world’s foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical and medical products.
- Bayer CropScience, with its highly effective products, pioneering innovations and keen customer focus, holds global leadership positions in crop protection and non-agricultural pest control.
- Bayer MaterialScience is a renowned supplier of high-performance materials such as polycarbonates and polyurethanes, and innovative system solutions for a wide range of everyday uses.
Our central service functions are combined into three service companies:
- Bayer Business Services is the Bayer Group’s international competence center for it-based services.
- Bayer Technology Services is the global technological backbone for the Bayer Group and a major innovation driver.
- Currenta offers services for the chemical industry including utility supply, waste management, infrastructure, safety, security, analytics and vocational training.
Bayer pursues a value-based and sustainable human resources policy that combines social responsibility with a performance-oriented corporate culture. This human resources strategy is based on the Bayer Group’s values and leadership principles, which were introduced and implemented in 2010 under the acronym “LIFE” – which stands for Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency.
One of the measures adopted to strengthen the Leadership component of LIFE and promote performance orientation is an innovative training program we developed in 2011. This supports our managers in providing regular, constructive feedback on their employees’ work and conduct.
The goal is to establish a true feedback culture throughout the enterprise that promotes individual strengths, addresses existing development areas and thus enhances personal and professional growth over the long term.
Become one of us. By joining Bayer, you are creating the best foundation for a successful career.