- Why Bayer
- Innovation & Solutions
- Development & Teamwork
- Better Life & Challenges
- Reputation & Impact
- Benefits & Rewards
- Values & Stories
- Working at Bayer
- Computational Life Science Workshop
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International HR Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- How to join us
- Video Center
- Contact us
How to apply
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact as a part of the Bayer team? This page will give you all the information you need to find the position that best fits your skills and passion. An overview of the application submission process will help get you started on the next big step in your career and your life.
Visit our Job Search Portal to find openings in your field of interest.
You can enter your desired criteria and search for the perfect position, refining your search by Entry Level, Functional Area, Country, Site, and Division.
Or you can browse our job postings: whether you’re looking for a challenging internship or an exciting new managerial role, there are always new opportunities on the Job Search Portal.
Our job postings include detailed descriptions of and requirements for each position. When you find a job that suits your interests, background, and qualifications, you can apply directly from the posting by clicking the Apply button at the top of the page.
Every job in the Job Search Portal has a link to the online application. The application is your opportunity to share as much information as possible about yourself, and to tell us about your skills, interests, and achievements to date.
- Please complete the online application carefully and include a cover letter as well as further references relevant to your field.
- All applications fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory.
- You may upload attachments that total up to 5 MB in size; the maximum size for any single attachment is 3 MB.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated confirmation that your application has been received.
Online Application Wizard
The Online Application Wizard is a tool that can make it even easier for you to find the perfect job, and to help you manage your existing applications. Once you register for the service, you can fill in your profile information, including education, work experience, and job preferences. To make sure you never miss a new job that fits your requirements, sign up to receive regular email updates on jobs that match your skills and interests. You can also save job postings as favorites and view all the jobs for which you’ve already applied in one place.