- Why Bayer
- Innovation & Solutions
- Development & Teamwork
- Better Life & Challenges
- Reputation & Impact
- Benefits & Rewards
- Values & Stories
- Working at Bayer
- Meet our employees
- Computational Life Science Workshop
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International HR Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- How to join us
- Video Center
- Contact us
Once you have submitted your online application, you’ve completed the first step toward an exciting new career at Bayer. But what happens next? What can you expect from Bayer’s interviewing process? The important information and practical tips below will help you make the most of your interview.
Interviewing at Bayer
- Once we receive your application, including relevant references, our recruitment team will consult the relevant hiring department to make a preliminary selection among the submitted applications.
- Candidates with skills and qualifications most closely aligned with the position requirements will be contacted directly by the recruitment team and invited to participate in an interview. Interviews may be conducted by phone, in person, or as part of a full day assessment center, depending on the job in question.
- The main purpose of the interview or assessment center is for you and Bayer to get to know each other. We will introduce the company, describe what we do, and talk about the position for which you are interviewing in greater detail, including development opportunities. In turn, you will help us understand the level of experience you will bring to the position, your interest in our company, and your passion for your work.
- We will inform you of our decision as quickly as possible following our conversation.
A Hint from the Bayer HR Team
Our goal is to learn about you as an employee and as a person, and to determine if we can work well together. We kindly request that you arrive on time and be prepared for our conversation so we can all enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in the interview. Think about all your skills and experiences that qualify you for the position in question, and be ready to talk about how you achieved these throughout your academic, professional, and personal life.
If we decide to make you an offer, you will be contacted to discuss and sign an employment contract. We look forward to welcoming you at Bayer!