- Why Bayer
- Working at Bayer
- Computational Life Science Workshop
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International HR Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- How to join us
- Video Center
- Contact us
International Trainee Programm Finance (IFM)
Finance at Bayer is responsible for securing liquidity and increasing the enterprise value of Bayer. Via optimized capital structures, financial risk and asset management, sustained growth in the company’s value and an above-average return on investment shall be achieved.
During your 18-month international trainee program for financial management you will gain a comprehensive overview of our main functional areas Corporate Finance, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Financial Controlling and Asset Management Pensions. You will be actively involved in managing cash flow, capital cost and rating as well as market, business and tax risks:
- Make financial resources available required to implement the business strategy
- Ensure that Bayer is able to cover all due payment obligations at any given point of time
- Reduce uncertainties caused by market price fluctuations, e.g. in currencies and interest rates, as well as risks to customers, suppliers, banks and countries
- Manage the financial position of funded pension schemes
Passing through a range of different stations within Finance and adjacent functions like Controlling, Accounting, Auditing and Taxes you will constantly face new and exciting tasks and challenges.
A stay abroad is an integral part of your program, enabling you to gain international experience and start to build your global network.
At the end of your trainee program, you will be prepared to take on a first specialized or managerial role in Finance. In particular cases we offer a shortened 6-month trainee program in preparation for a specialist function like interest rate management.
Continuously accompanied by personnel development, training and mentoring, you will have a wide range of promising job and career opportunities in the finance and business functions of our global organization. You will be prepared for new assignments through individual and cross-functional development activities.