- Why Bayer
- Working at Bayer
- Computational Life Science Workshop
- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International HR Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Production Management
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- How to join us
- Video Center
- Contact us
With locations across six continents and over 118,900 employees worldwide, Bayer has an international presence to match the breadth of its innovative approach. At the same time, each location has its particular characteristics. Learn about some of our featured global centers below, and explore the map to find out about Bayer Careers in your area.
Germany is where the Bayer story begins. It is the mother country of our company and still the location of our headquarters. To work at Bayer Germany is to be at the very center of Bayer’s international culture of innovation.
Bayer’s ties to China go back to 1882, when the company first began marketing dyes on the Chinese market. Step by step, our investment in the country has grown into the world-class Bayer facilities that can be found in China today.
In the USA, Bayer has manufacturing and sales locations in 20 states plus Puerto Rico. Bayer US has a diverse work culture unified by our shared passion for turning innovative ideas into life-changing solutions.
While Bayer’s presence in Japan began with dye marketing and production in 1911, today the health care segment comprises 72% of our business in the country. Bayer Japan has two major offices, in Tokyo and Osaka.