Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cardiopulmonary Executive Specialty Sales Consultant - Tampa
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Executive Specialty Sales Consultant, are to:
- Have customer focus/building positive relationships-impact with indications in undeveloped market and compete in established market;
- Work on penetration of large accounts and success with key decision makers;
- Have creative thought process in developing a customer base;
- Create territory plan including goals and resource allocation (coverage, tactics, support) for key customers;
- Gain account formulary acceptance, understand specialty pharmacy and product stocking where applicable;
- Have scientific understanding of clinical papers;
- Team with customers as a business partner-proactive in seeking out potential customers, maintain knowledge of long-term trends and patterns to create account business plans;
- Utilize consultative skills in assisting customer with their business;
- Market/sell Bayer products;
- Work timely on expense reports, IT tools, stay current on product information;
- Follow Bayer and pharmaceutical compliance code;
- Meet or exceed, consistently, established targets.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Orphan disease or specialty cardiovascular experience;
- At least seven years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience;
- Excellent consultative selling skills;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 333043
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales