Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Medical Educator, are to:
- Be responsible for educating HCPs on the safe and effective use of Bayer products including didactic presentations and hands-on training of device insertion where applicable;
- Assist with appropriate patient identification in targeted offices and healthcare settings;
- Respond to requests from Bayer teams to interact with HCPs to provide described educational sessions;
- Collect and communicate customer insights to inform development of effective customer education tools to enhance safe and effective use of Bayer products;
- Provide collaboration with and support for Bayer field force in growing the clinical comfort level with our current customers regarding Bayer products;
- Educate field force on product information, disease state information, and emerging treatments as appropriate;
- Provide reactive answers to off label questions of limited scope and document appropriately within the CRM system;
- Represent the company and support select local and regional scientific meetings as appropriate;
- Interpret and report findings with recommendations for action to relevant internal stakeholders;
- Work toward meeting established program metrics, complete all administrative responsibilities consistent with SOPs and departmental guidelines including but not limited to required training, field activity documentation, expense reporting and other assigned tasks;
- Participate in and successfully completes all internal education / training on SOPs, policies and relevant products, as well as all compliance training and regulatory education relevant to pharmaceutical industry;
- Establish and enhance Bayer Pharmaceuticals’ image of scientific excellence and integrity with Healthcare Providers and customers;
- Help to ensure the safe and effective use of Bayer portfolio and products within specified TA;
- Provide insights to internal partners which contribute to decision making and process improvement;
- Share enhanced clinical knowledge via peer to peer support as appropriate;
- Enhance relationships with key customers through supporting optimal patient outcomes and experiences;
- Enhance Bayer value proposition to customers.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Nursing degree;
- Active license in good standing (non-practicing status but in good standing acceptable);
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrates self-starter mentality and accountability for actions and results;
- Exhibits excellent presentation and platform skills;
- A working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills are required to effectively carry out the responsibilities of this position;
- Ability to build productive and strategic work relationships both internally and externally;
- Individuals must possess strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication;
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and related programs;
- A willingness to travel frequently within assigned geographical territory, including overnight and occasional weekend travel (may be requested to travel out of territory to attend meetings and assist with coverage);
- Valid driver’s license;
- Advanced ability to think strategically;
- Collaborative leadership skills;
- Ability to partner and collaborate across Bayer teams.
- Advanced degree (NP, PA CNM);
- Women’s Healthcare clinical experience;
- At least two years of clinical or pharmaceutical industry experience such as field based medical, clinical educator/trainer, medical information;
- Therapeutic area (WHC) experience.
Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $80K to $140K. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include (health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.). The salary (or range) displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Residence Based
Reference Code: 335301
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance