Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow established procedures and guidelines, including quality, HSE etc., to perform manual task and operate the equipment independently.
2. Material transfer including raw material, packaging material, intermediate products and finished good.
3. Collect and dispose scraps according to related SOP.
4. Clean production equipment and work areas.
5. Fills and check all the production document with the data obtained personally during manufacturing, cleaning, quality control and maintenance.
6. Support maintenance for production equipment
WHO YOU ARE
1. Education: vocational school major in pharmacy, chemicals or mechanism
2. Experience: at least 2 years working experience in the field of production
3. Specialized training: systematic training in GMP, mechanical operation
4. Knowledge & skills: GMP knowledge, and pharmaceutical knowledge.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 345095
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing