Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Quality Assurance Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Quality Assurance Specialist, are to:
- Plan and conduct routine in-progress inspections, testing facility inspections (internal and external), data audits, and phase, interim, summary and final reports independently;
- Prepare inspection/audit reports of an analytical and interpretive nature;
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures;
- Review corrective action reports for appropriateness, completeness and compliance;
- Provide effective leadership to ensure compliance with all quality standards in the area of expertise with little direction from manager using deductive reasoning and the application of scientific principals and compliance regulations;
- Lead projects that implement change and solve routine and complex problems for team/department in unique problem areas and conduct training activities both internally and externally;
- Interact and resolve conflicts pertinent to quality assurance and Good Laboratory Practice regulation issues and facilitate team and departmental decisions of regulatory compliance solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience in a Quality/Regulated role or Master’s degree with at least two years of experience in a Quality/Regulated role or Ph.D. with minimum years of experience in a Quality/Regulated role;
- Can present results/ideas to large audiences;
- Team building experience;
- Self-organization and planning skills;
- Use standard techniques to deal with a range of variable problems;
- Develop alternative solutions to problems in discussion with the team;
- Capable of changing priorities;
- Detail oriented and excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Domestic travel up to approximately 10%.
- Experience with application and interpretation of EPA GLPs;
- Knowledge of laboratory and/or field studies.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 343462
Functional Area: Quality