Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Trials Documentation Specialist (CROP SCIENCE)
- Support internal and external communication
- Support organizational procedures assisting the Field Solutions leadership team
- To support Field Solutions team by managing different documents like agreements, invoices, purchase orders, trial permissions
- To manage event organization
- To do inventory tasks
Who You are:
- Working experience: at least 3 years in document management, communication, task coordination, event organization
- Higher education (bachelor's degree) (preferably: business administration or in economics, or in agriculture)
- Profficiency in Polish & English language
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to perform various tasks and set work priorities
- Accuracy in detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A team player with the ability and willingness to interact with employees at all levels
- Almost the top important one for me. We should hire for Attitude, not for skills listed on a CV.
What do we offer:
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary & wide range of benefits
- Possibility of development in a stabile organization
- Possibility of participation in multinational projects
- Great atmosphere in a dynamic multinational team
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 345181
Functional Area: Biological R&D